Thursday, 23 April 2015

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015

Rather late in time to be writing this post, but better late than never.

2014 was another busy year of life that quickly went by in a blink of an eye. The major highlight was probably the June trip to the East Coast of USA. Much satisfaction and boost in making that trip. Despite the short length of the vacation, it was AWESOME on many levels, with many good memories etched indelibly to the travel map in my mind.

2015 will be a big year. Big because this year is THE YEAR I will be allowed to get my very own place. (Yes, buy a house, or shoebox really, in the context of living in Singapore.) For me this is a huge undertaking, something I approach with much excitement and trepidation. One big unknown with a certain amount of fear and anxiousness embedded in the endeavor.

But to a certain extent, it is about time. Some say only by moving out of one's comfort zone will there be growth. I agree with that, so let's see how the rest of the year will turn out. Till next year then.


No comments:

Post a Comment